Deity Development Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Story: Hammer Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

Story: Hammer Time Empty
PostSubject: Story: Hammer Time   Story: Hammer Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 am

Part 1

"Welcome to X-32, dude!" Fox was confused by the almost calm soldier in front of him, after all they were being shot at from all sides and had no escape route whatsoever. The soldier in front of him was Joel Carron - call sign Claymore - who was the demolitions expert of X-32. Behind Claymore was the actual leader of X-32, Erik Northe - call sign Sauce, for his love of hot-sauce - a gruff forty something veteran of god knows what. Beside Sauce was Maya Ahenakew - call sign Jekkora - the only female member of the team and a rare aboriginal Australian soldier, she had a reputation for her short temper and skill with assault rifles and qualifications as a military pilot. "Didn't read the briefing, dude. What's your name?" Fox looked around instinctively "Nick Sully. Call sign Fox," Claymore nodded "Alright dude, I'd get my ass down if I were you. Captain, we're live in six!" Fox listened and was glad he did. Everyone ducked below the sandbag fortress they had made as a nearby mountain exploded in an amazing light show, easily distracting the enemy soldiers and making escape somewhat easier. The four charged out firing the M4A5 rifles mainly to cover their escape into the mountain range, Jekkora dropped three soldiers on the run and Sauce managed an even two. Claymore threw a smoke grenade ahead of them and they escaped in the mist.

It seemed like they were nice and safe... wrong. Two tiger AHR helicopters blasted through the smoke behind and peppered the ground with bullets behind the fleeing group. Running, running, running, the bullets following at their heels, they made it to shelter under a rock ledge. "This is nuts!" Claymore looked at Fox as if he said the most odd thing ever "You haven't seen anything yet. Claymore, take out the wing clippers!" Claymore grinned a maniacal smile.

The helicopter pilot waited patiently, as a soccer ball rolled out from the ledge. The pilot was sure confused, and then the soccer ball split it's skin in half and flashed brightly in quick succession. With even more confusion, the pilot gained height incase it was an explosive. He was wrong. Suddenly warning lights flashed wildly, and then they suddenly stopped - along with the helicopter blades - and it fell from the sky into a heap on the ground, miraculously not exploding. In the confusion of it all, the second helicopter hadn't seen the group leave quickly from the under the ledge.

"What the hell was that!?" Claymore laughed loudly "Wing clipper, dude!" "Right." Sauce slowed his pace to match Jekkora "Where's Poker?" Jekkora shook her head "Sorry, I didn't get to ask him while he was running off to god-knows-where," Sauce growled "Shit." "There they are!" the group stared down another of enemy soldiers, eight in total. "Let me deal with this. DIE FU--" Claymore jolted back with the automatic fire, never getting to use the grenade in his hand. This bought enough time for the rest of the team to burst off down a thin crevice. After a few metres, Sauce and Jekkora spun and unloaded half their clips at the entryway, taking down a soldier and forcing the others back. "Run, newbie!" Sauce shoved Fox ahead.

"Watch the skies!" Fox looked up, to find a number of soldiers aiming down with their rifles "Move! Move!" Fox and Jekkora ran ahead as Sauce laid down a pack of something "Our asses are on fire! MOVE!" the entire entrance exploded, throwing the followers off. With the combination of bullets raining down and everything behind him collapsing, Fox didn't need motivation to run.

Jekkora suddenly stopped, and Fox slammed into her back. They fell three hundred metres. Sauce managed to stop himself before the fall and instantly changed direction... to see five soldiers waiting for him with Poker shaking his head in dismay. "Shit," the soldiers shot him in the forehead.

Part 2

Jekkora, Fox, Poker, Sauce, and Claymore were reunited, and Sauce was pissed. "Where the hell were you!?" Poker shook his head "I figured I'd get a post... Someone else did, too..." Sauce slumped in his chair. Claymore was bruised badly from the rubber bullet impacts, Sauce was also bruised but covered it with a bandana. Fox and Jekkora were still soggy from when they were retrieved with their lightweight parachutes. Poker, to everyone's annoyance, had only been handcuffed and had a slight bruise on his left wrist.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to say you fail," Sauce nodded "No shit," the private shook his head in response "Sorry, Sauce. Maybe next time?" Sauce slumped further as the private left. "What's with him?" Jekkora seemed very surprised to be spoken to "Sauce seeks glory and respect, but I fear those around him hold him back," Fox looked at Sauce, who was now downing a bottle of "XXX&X Hotsauce", his favourite. "Guess it was mainly my fault..." Jekkora patted Fox on the back "Do not worry," Fox's spirits rose "Sauce is also highly angered with Poker and Claymore," his spirits dropped.

A few hours later, Fox had somehow ended up with Poker. He was trying to shoot flies off of a cow pat, and actually being somewhat successful. "So I guess Sauce is totally pissed?" Fox smiled "Mainly at you," Poker grunted and shot another fly. "Step aside suckers!!" Claymore stepped forwards with an RPG "Fuck!" the flies exploded along with their prize. "Ha, nice," Fox was totally shocked "Shouldn't we be saving ammo for something important?" Claymore shrugged "This IS important." A small clay target flew into the sky in the distance, promptly exploding. Fox went over to see as Poker and Claymore shared a smoke.

"Pull!" Jekkora's assault rifle whipped up to her shoulder and followed the clay pigeon. Bang. Clay dust flew everywhere. "Nice," Jekkora blushed slightly "Oh, that's nothing..." Fox smiled "Looked pretty damn impressive from here." Fox noticed the man sitting by the launcher, Sauce. "Hey Captain," Sauce smiled "What's up, newbie?" "Oh you know..." Sauce laughed "Oh I know."

The sun faded away as the team all watched "What's up next?" Claymore took a long draw from the cigarette. "That shit'l kill you," Sauce flicked the cigarette out of his mouth "We're going to Mimili," Jekkora was the only one who knew where that was.

Last edited by Zedralan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Valentine Chaos
Administrator
Valentine Chaos

Experience : 166

PostSubject: Re: Story: Hammer Time   Story: Hammer Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:22 am

This looks great, Zed. Are you planning anything else like this?
Back to top Go down
Zedralan
Administrator

Experience : 535

PostSubject: Re: Story: Hammer Time   Story: Hammer Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 am

Not really, I've got a lot going and I'm not sure just what it is that is going.
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story: Hammer Time   Story: Hammer Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story: Hammer Time
Page 1 of 1