Deity Development Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Classic RPG Game Development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

Classic RPG Game Development Empty
PostSubject: Classic RPG Game Development   Classic RPG Game Development Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 am

The Fires Of War RPG

Classic RPG Game Development Maleface
Male Player

Classic RPG Game Development Femaleface
Female Player

I have found a good way to do the graphics my self. Check it out and tell me if you like the style.

I'm looking for people to help me with a project. I need mostly testers but I'm willing to train some scripting writers and will value artists greatly. To be a tester it's important to both have time to test the game fully and a liking of the RPG genre to stay 'till the end, but for scripting I just need people who are dedicated.

Please, if you're interested fill out the Mini-Resumes. Replace the default information with your own, obviously. (Artists should contact me directly by PM)

- Scriptwriting Resume -
Nickname (username): "Zedralan"
Real Name (RL name): "Lucias O'Keefe"
Past Experience (scripting): None
Active Hours - Timezone: 5+ Brisbane Australia
Location, Age, Motive: Brisbane 15 I like to script.
Contact Information: Forum private message. (Could also use email)

- Tester Resume -
Nickname (username): "Zedralan"
Real Name (RL name): "Lucias O'Keefe"
Free Time: 4+ Hours
Contact Information: Forum private message. (Could also use email)

- Additional Resume Information -
Be aware a full resume is not required but may greatly improve your overall chance of being accepted. If you are wary of posting your email you can use (gnat) and (snot) as a replacement for the @ and . or anything else. If you are REALLY paranoid about it, you can simply allow me to contact you and I'll send you an email via the one your account is connected to.

Zedralan is not to be held accountable for the information you place in your resume, any paedophiles who seek you out can be beaten with a large stick. Zedralan is also not responsible for picking out flaws with your resume, however he may do so if he sees fit. Your work on the project is expected to be from the project start until project end, and you must be clear that Zedralan is the lead designer and writer for the entire RPG project. This disclaimer is mostly pointless as people are not worth being pointed, in any case this disclaimer was written by Zedralan as an effort to look more professional and if you are reading at this point you'll notice that he is not professional in any way shape or form and you have been wasting your time, taco grand kitty.

Last edited by Zedralan on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Tyraeth
Miles
Tyraeth

Experience : 123

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Game Development   Classic RPG Game Development Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 am

Hmm sounds interesting, mebbe ill take a shot at it
Back to top Go down
Zedralan
Administrator

Experience : 535

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Game Development   Classic RPG Game Development Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm

(Updated main post.)
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Bunny01320
Tiro
Bunny01320

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Game Development   Classic RPG Game Development Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 am

Those pictures remind me of another game... I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG Game Development   Classic RPG Game Development Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic RPG Game Development
Page 1 of 1