Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Share | 

Story: Hell, The Gateway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

PostSubject: Story: Hell, The Gateway   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 am

As the bullet tore through his heart it all ended... and began in a way. He fell through the ground, it was clear so he could see his own body. It was all dark beyond that, and soon even his corpse faded from view. He fell for what felt like hours but were probably seconds until he slammed into the sandy ground on his back.

He held his eyes shut as he heard the screams, they horrified him in a way he never knew before now. When he finally got the determination to look around he wished he hadn't. The sky was red, and filled with dark creatures. It looked like a desert that had been covered in tall grass and burnt down... there was only one creepy looking tree.

All around him people screamed and ran in neat circles. Suddenly the ground exploded upwards and a huge being came from it. More than twenty metres in height and resembling a human from the waist up, it was a truly horrific sight. The beast slammed down onto the petrified people.

Paul scrambled to his feet and started running seconds before the truck sized fist slammed where he once was. The ground below was hard to grip and his racing heart felt like it was in his throat. Only two others had the same idea. As the three ran, the ground slowly became barren dirt rather than burnt grass. They all stopped and caught their breath. 'Where the fuck are we!?' it was a woman, heavily tattooed with raven hair and wearing what could only be called sluttish clothing 'How in the name of fuck would I know?'

Turning, twisting, wishing I could fly...

My life has no truth, and I can't land on a lie...

So I fell through the ground as it passed me by...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deitygroup.forumotion.com

Story: Hell, The Gateway
Page 1 of 1