Deity Development Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Cinal's Sealed Tome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

Cinal's Sealed Tome Empty
PostSubject: Cinal's Sealed Tome   Cinal's Sealed Tome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 am

I'm sure many remember Cinal's Story and for a bit Cinal's Legend. Well I have decided... On a rewrite.

The occasional grammatical nightmare, and forgotten characters, mis-continuation...

Anyway, Cinal's Sealed Tome follows roughly the same plot as the originals. Starting off with a new look upon the world around the characters in the story, a recorder will fill you in on the details as you read the epic tale of Cinal and her various friends. Starting by introducing a new character, a thief from the capital, Cinal finds herself led across the lands in a search for something even she does not know, all for curiosity.

Deep in Sioul, an army begins it's march. The human army has grown weak and their swords dull over the years, yet this new army is strong, and their swords keen. Seemingly the result of the wishes of one woman, the Empress. One cannot change the world's fate... but perhaps one can can rally others from their slumber before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Valentine Chaos
Administrator
Valentine Chaos

Experience : 166

PostSubject: Re: Cinal's Sealed Tome   Cinal's Sealed Tome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Cmd86
Immunis
Cmd86

Experience : 348

PostSubject: Re: Cinal's Sealed Tome   Cinal's Sealed Tome Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 am

o.o. That sounds almost like the thing I did In sotdrp O.o. Well my idea for it @.@
Back to top Go down
Zedralan
Administrator

Experience : 535

PostSubject: Re: Cinal's Sealed Tome   Cinal's Sealed Tome Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 am

Sure it does...
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinal's Sealed Tome   Cinal's Sealed Tome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinal's Sealed Tome
Page 1 of 1