Deity Development Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Writer's Block Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

Writer's Block Page Empty
PostSubject: Writer's Block Page   Writer's Block Page Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 am

A random line of random text like this comes up randomly but be aware I type this all in a single session with the mad skill only a madman could withstand. So where to begin, well I'm listening to the Hilltop Hoods right now and trying to speed up my writing speed so I can speak as I write and stop fucking up all the time. Anyway I guess I'm actually posting this because I'm bored and Abyss isn't on yet so I can't annoy him - on another note I wonder if Abyss really IS human, maybe he's an alien of some sort from pluto. Then again he mightn't be as short as I think so maybe that makes no sense. Hey did you know it's harder to type with music in the background? Well it is, so stfu. Anyway I do like pie and I pretend the road I walk is the normal one anyway. So I speak what I feel in the booth from the spirit of truth, fuck the macerena, and other things. I really like pie. What flavour? PIE FLAVOUR.
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
ForgottenAbyss
Discens
ForgottenAbyss

Moderation Level : SUB-ZERO
Experience : 176

Writer's Block Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer's Block Page   Writer's Block Page Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:32 am

Why even bother writing this when everyone knows that you have mad typing skills? I mean COME ON! It's so random that even a random person would agree it's random of randomness! It's not a complete waste though because it just isn't. The random dude over there would agree completely because he is of course random and therefore has a tank. That's why he agrees OK?! But yeah, maybe you should, you know...Make this into another game or something to see if anyone other then you and I post on this with extremely long and quickly done posts. AGREE WITH ME?! OR SHALL I HAVE TO BRING THE RANDOM DUDE WITH THE TANK AGAIN?!
Back to top Go down

Writer's Block Page
Page 1 of 1