Deity Development Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deity Development Group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A facebook Like button scrolling innocently across the screen? Better press it.

Untitled 0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zedralan
Administrator

Moderation Level : ZERO
Experience : 535

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 am

John Michael's feet stood dangerously close to the edge of the bridge. He was on the rail, trying to gain the courage to plunge into the streets below. No one seemed to care, and he was too weak to jump. So he had been there for an hour. As his left foot tested the abyss ahead a voice rang out from behind 'Finally going to do it, huh?' he replaced his footing and looked back. An old man with leathery skin and a coarse deep voice stared intently back 'Who the hell are you?' the old man took out an apple 'Does it matter? I shouldn't have said anything. Go ahead.' John turned back with a growl. Only now he couldn't do it...

OMFGBBQANDCHIPSAKATOBECONTINUEDEBBENEXTYEAR
Back to top Go down
https://deitygroup.forumotion.com
ForgottenAbyss
Discens
ForgottenAbyss

Moderation Level : SUB-ZERO
Experience : 176

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 am

Cliff hangars suck Zed!
Back to top Go down
Zedralan
Administrator

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 am

'A man with nothing to lose and nothing to gain is a very dangerous thing,' the old took a bite from his apple 'So many try to save others and die in the attempt, finding only regret in their last moments. But how would the same person feel if they had nothing? If their last acts were either being killed taking a bullet for those with much to gain rather than taking their own life and saving no one?' John grunted in response.

'So what's your excuse? What makes you an exception? What is so bad in your life that you unlike so many would end it?' John hung his head 'I've lost everything... There's nothing left,' 'So you've lost all you ever knew and all you think you will,' John nodded.

'You know, I heard of what happened to your family,' John tensed up 'Your wife and children died in a crossfire between the American Mafia and the police force,' the old man chuckled lowly 'How do you know that?' 'I know many things, and I know you have great anger and hatred for those there that day,'

'So what do you want?' the old man took another bite of his apple 'I don't want anything. But perhaps you do?' 'Like what?' 'Revenge.' John stepped down from the ledge 'Oh yeah? How do you think I'll get that?' 'You can return the pain and suffering they gave you,' John sighed 'What do I have to do?' 'We'll need some things.'

John went over the city, driving the silent old man to various locations. He got a notepad and some pens from a office supplies retailer, a Mossberg Plinkster, M9 pistol, combat knife, and a healthy supply of ammunition for both of the guns from a pawn shop, paying in cash as he'd been instructed. He then proceeded to buy a black hooded jacket, black jeans, black knee pads, and leather black gloves. To finish off the outfit he also got a grey t-shirt and some black wraparound sunglasses.

John's Weapons:
Untitled 0 John_s11
Back to top Go down
Cmd86
Immunis
Cmd86

Experience : 348

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 am

lol i had trouble telling who was talking g :#
Back to top Go down
Zedralan
Administrator

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 am

I was just trying it out. In conversations with only two people if there is a sentence separation without a "bob takes a deep breath before continuing" it's mainly the other character talking.

It saves me "Joe looks at his hand" "Joe examines a delicious mars bar" all the time.
Back to top Go down
ForgottenAbyss
Discens
ForgottenAbyss

Moderation Level : SUB-ZERO
Experience : 176

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

Good point Zed, Maybe you (Cmd) should probly ask Zed which method he uses, So you aren't confused and dun need to complain and make him answer the very question you never wrote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled 0   Untitled 0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled 0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deity Development Group :: Other Projects :: Pen To Paper-
Jump to: